Welcome to my world

Gerhard Potgieter. Welcome to my world of ministry . My Newsletters are published here. Click on the newsletter of your choice under Newsletters (Choose) on the left hand side of the page.

For a weekly challenge and info about my work that is newsworthy go to "Christ for the Kalahari" on Facebook. I am also to be found under my name on Facebook. To be placed on my mailing list or if you want to contact me please e-mail me at gerhardp@ananzi.co.za

Gerhard Potgieter. Welkom by my bedieningswêreld. Volg my Nuusbriewe hier . Kliek op die nuusbrief van jou keuse onder Nuusbriewe (kies) aan die linkerkant van die bladsy . Ek is ook op Facebook onder my naam. Om my te kontak gebruik die volgende e-pos adres. Ook om op een van my e-pos adreslyste geplaas te word. gerhardp@ananzi.co.za.



Kommentaar is altyd welkom

Your comments are always welcome











Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.